Torsion springs generate a torque and thus fulfil rotational requirements for force storage and release in a rotary movement. We supply customised torsion springs according to your requirements such as installation space, force, dynamic behaviour and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the torsion springs/torsion springs in consideration of service life, optimum properties and economical production.
– From 0.10mm to 9mm wire diameter
– From quantity of 1pc to 5 million pcs.
– Patented drawn spring steel wire according to EN 10270-1
– Oil tempered spring steel wire according to EN 10270-2
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Gold/platinum alloys
– Customised alloys
– Special shapes
– Shot peened
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)