Stamped and Bent Parts
Stamped and bent parts are used in a wide variety of applications, from electrical contact to force-storing, dispensing and damping properties. Smaller series are produced using simple and at the same time reliable tools, for larger series fully automated tools are used. We supply customised stamped and bent parts according to your requirements such as installation space, force, currents to be transmitted and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the stamped and bent parts with regard to service life, optimum properties and economic production.
– From 0.05mm to 3mm material thickness
– From number of pieces 1 pcs. to 5 million pcs.
– Strip steel according to EN 10132
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Customised alloys
– Electrically contacting
– Securing and damping
– Force securing
– Force storing and releasing
– Dimensionally stable
– Shot peened
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)