Spiral springs provide constant force over a long range with low installation space requirements. We supply customised spiral springs according to your requirements such as installation space, force, dynamic behaviour and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the spiral springs in consideration of service life, optimum properties and economic production.
– From 0.20mm to 4mm material thickness
– From 1 pc. to 1 million pcs.
– Patented drawn spring steel wire according to EN 10270-1
– Oil tempered spring steel wire according to EN 10270-2
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Gold/platinum alloys
– Customised alloys
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)
– Ready for installation