Leaf springs generate high forces with precisely defined spring behaviour. We supply customised leaf springs according to your requirements such as installation space, force and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the leaf springs with regard to service life, optimum properties and economical manufacture.
– From 0.10mm to 4mm material thickness
– From quantity of 1pc to 5 million pcs.
– Strip steel according to EN 10132
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Customised alloys
– Shot peened
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)