Disc springs generate very high forces with minimal installation space requirements. We supply customised disc springs according to your requirements such as installation space, force and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the disc springs with regard to service life, optimum properties and economical manufacture.
– From 0.10mm to 5mm material thickness
– From quantity of 1 pc to 5 million pc.
– Strip steel according to EN 10132
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Customised alloys
– Shot peened
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)