Compression springs store forces, have damping properties and release forces again. We supply customised compression springs according to your requirements such as installation space, force, dynamic behaviour and influences such as corrosion protection, temperature resistance and other factors. Our company supports you in the design of the compression springs with regard to service life, optimum properties and economical manufacture.
– From 0.10mm wire diameter
– From quantity of 1 pc to 5 million pc.
– Patented drawn spring steel wire according to EN 10270-1
– Oil tempered spring steel wire according to EN 10270-2
– Stainless steel according to EN 10270-3
– Non-ferrous metals (copper and copper alloys) according to EN 12166
– High temperature superalloys (Nimonic, Inconel) UNS N07090 /
– Gold/platinum alloys
– Customised alloys
– Laid on
– Drawn in
– Free tapered
– Shot peened
– Quenched and tempered (hardening and tempering)